As primary care physicians we are available to provide day-to-day health care. We enthusiastically assume responsibility as our patient’s first contact and principal point of continuing care. We coordinate with specialist care facilities and hospitals that we trust to provide ideal specialized care to further assess and better assist.
Our preventive healthcare consists of steps taken for disease prevention. We provide these services on the basis that getting preventive care, such as screenings and immunizations, can help you and your family stay healthy. All adults should visit their health care provider from time to time, healthy or otherwise. The purpose of these visits is to:
- Screen for diseases, such as high blood pressure and diabetes
- Search for potential disease risks, such as high cholesterol and obesity
- Many cancer screenings, including mammograms and colonoscopies
- Counseling on such topics as quitting smoking, losing weight, eating healthy and reducing alcohol use
- Flu and pneumonia shots
- STD screening such as: Chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV test, syphilis, and other sexually transmitted diseases