Coronavirus – What to Know
At Excel Medical Center, we are taking the following steps to keep you and our staff safe while you are at our clinics. Here’s what you should know…. Q&A:
I have an appointment – is it safe to come to the office?
- We are practicing social distancing in our waiting rooms
- We are not overcrowding our appointments
- We are dedicating the end of the day for walk-ins, so no walk-ins
during scheduled patient hours.
- We are sanitizing our clinics throughout the day at all office locations
Is it safe to take public transportation to get to my appointment?
- According to SEPTA officials, the buses are routinely cleaned all day. They get cleaned and are sent back out. More information > CBS Philly – During the COVID-19 pandemic, SEPTA has stepped up its cleaning efforts
Can I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- No, for the safety of our patients and staff we ask that you come alone, unless it is medically necessary for you to have assistance.
Where can I find more information on COVID 19?
Click the links below:
- The City of Philadelphia Updates
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alerts and Updates
- Share the Facts About Covid-19 – View Handout