We’re Now Accepting Patients for the Suboxone Program!
” Breaking free of prescription drug abuse takes more than willpower”!
Suffering with Opioid Addiction?
- Not fulfilling major obligations at work, school or home?
- Having social or interpersonal problems with friends and family?
- No longer interested in occupational or recreational activities?
- Are you unable to stop using drugs when you want to?
- Have you had medical problems as a result of using opioids?
- Do you feel that you need help?
Opioids are drugs that act on the nervous system to relieve pain. Continued use and abuse can lead to physical dependence and withdrawal symptoms. Misusing opioids can have serious negative effects on your life. Breaking free of prescription drug abuse takes more than willpower.
Suboxone addiction treatment is available. Recovery-Focused treatment may provide added hope to people fighting opioid addition. Talk to your Doctor at Excel Medical Center to learn about your best treatments options.
To meet with one of our experienced drug addiction Doctors about how Suboxone can help you take your life back, please call 215-842-5246 (or) complete the confidential contact form below for an appointment at one of our Philadelphia offices near you.
Suboxone Program Packet:
Click here to download the Suboxone Program Packet for new patients. Please complete prior to coming in for your first appointment. If you’re unable to print, please stop in to pickup the registration forms in advance. This will help to speed up the process when you arrive.
Office locations & hours for treatment (subject to change, please call for appointments):
- 521 W. Girard Ave, Phila, Pa 19123 | Tuesday 9am-5pm | Phone: 215-440-9547
- 208 W. Chelten Ave, Phila, Pa 19144 | Wednesday 2pm-5pm | Phone: 215-849-3553
- 135 E. Lehigh Ave, Phila, PA 19125 | Thursday 8am-4pm | Phone: 215-426-5400
- 7515 Stenton Ave, Phila, Pa 19150 | Friday 9am-5pm | Phone: 267-335-5264
- More about Suboxone – suboxone.com
- Find Treatment – https://findtreatment.gov/
- What You Should Know – http://www.excelmedicalcenter.com/opioid-education-what-you-should-know/
We’ll Help You Regain Control of Your Life!
CONTACT US (CONFIDENTIAL)