We’re Now Accepting Patients for the Suboxone Program!
- Not fulfilling major obligations at work, school or home?
- Having social or interpersonal problems with friends and family?
- No longer interested in occupational or recreational activities?
- Are you unable to stop using drugs when you want to?
- Have you had medical problems as a result of using opioids?
- Do you feel that you need help?
Opioids are drugs that act on the nervous system to relieve pain. Continued use and abuse can lead to physical dependence and withdrawal symptoms. Misusing opioids can have serious negative effects on your life. Breaking free of prescription drug abuse takes more than willpower.
Suboxone addiction treatment is available. Recovery-Focused treatment may provide added hope to people fighting opioid addition. Talk to your Doctor at Excel Medical Center to learn about your best treatments options.
To meet with one of our experienced drug addiction Doctors about how Suboxone can help you take your life back,
Please Call our Main Office @ 267-335-5264 for an appointment.
- How Treatment Can Help – turntohelp.com
- More about Suboxone – suboxone.com
- Facing Addiction, Governor Chris Christie, State of NJ – reachnj.com
The Risk of Opioid Addiction – Video: