Coronavirus: What to Know – Questions and Answers
We are taking the following steps to keep you and our staff safe while you are at our clinics:
I have an appointment – is it safe to come to the office?
- We are practicing social distancing in our waiting rooms
- We are not overcrowding our appointments
- We are dedicating the end of the day for walk-ins, so no walk-ins
during scheduled patient hours.
- We are sanitizing our clinics throughout the day at all office locations
Is it safe to take public transportation to get to my appointment?
- According to SEPTA officials, the buses are routinely cleaned all day. They get cleaned and are sent back out. More information > CBS Philly – During the COVID-19 pandemic, SEPTA has stepped up its cleaning efforts
Can I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- No, for the safety of our patients and staff we ask that you come alone, unless it is medically necessary for you to have assistance.
Where can I find more information on COVID 19?
Click the links below:
- The City of Philadelphia Updates
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alerts and Updates
- Share the Facts About Covid-19 – View Handout