Excel Medical Center offers primary and preventive care to patients we serve. We’re striving for a healthier community with (11) eleven locations throughout Philadelphia.
If you’re a health care professional interested in joining our team, please submit your resume for consideration. Our hiring managers will respond if your credentials meet our needs and if the position is currently available. Thanks for your interest!
The following positions may become available at any time as we are constantly expanding:
Internal or Family Medicine Physicians (Hiring Now – Click Here)
Excel Medical Center, LLC. is hiring Internal or Family Medicine Physicians to due practice growth and community demands.
- Opportunity to work with internal family physician and nurse practitioners.
- Excel Medical Center provides easy access and quality healthcare to diverse population in Philadelphia.
- Offering competitive compensation commensurate with experience and complete benefits package.
Certified Medical Assistants – CMA
Certified Medical Assistants are a crucial component to our practice’s clinical staff. Qualified candidates will perform routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep our offices running smoothly while providing exceptional services to our patients. Bilingual Spanish a Plus! Both part-time and full-time positions available during regular office hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and some Saturday’s 8am-3pm. (Job Description – Click Here)
Front Desk Receptionist
Experienced call center operators with at least 2 years of experience. Front desk receptionist must be professional with some medical industry experience, must enjoy interacting with patients, must have patience with callers, and able to handle high call volume daily, including setting patients appointments as needed. Bilingual Spanish a Plus! Both part-time and full-time positions available during regular office hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and some Saturday’s 8am-3pm. (Job Description – Click Here)
Medical Billing and Coding
Medical billers and coders play a vital role in the connection between health care providers, patients and insurance companies. We are looking for a person with education from a reputable medical billing and coding program with at least 1 year of experience. Part-time positions available during regular office hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
You’ll need knowledge on insurance guidelines, the claims submission process, and how to fill out complex insurance claim forms:
- Reading and analyzing patient records
- Determining the correct codes for patient records
- Using codes to bill insurance providers
- Interacting with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
- Keeping track of patient data over multiple visits
- Managing detailed, specifically-coded information
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
Please submit your resume here: